Skip to main content

Boo Basket

How to Create a Boo Basket for Halloween Do you do Boo Baskets for your littles? I saw this idea last year and thought I needed to give it a try! * This post contains affiliate links to some of the products that I use and love. This means that if you shop directly through the links, your purchase supports my blog at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!   Anytime in October is a great time to give a Boo Basket. I plan to surprise my little ones with their Boo Baskets on October 1. I love the excitement that these baskets bring. It's a perfect way to spread Halloween cheer. Celebrating the holidays with my little ones is one of my favorite things. I will be sharing more of the Boo Baskets on my Instagram ( @marrisalutz ) you can follow along on the fun in my stories. I'll be sure to save a Boo Basket highlight.  Boo Baskets are what you make them. They do NOT need to be over the top, unless that is what you want. We live

July Deals

July Deals

Here are the deals I have for July

Click on any item and you will be taken to the product page

Clothing:

Start Date: Jul 19, 2020 at 11:00 PM PDT End Date: Jul 26, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT
Start Date: Jul 16, 2020 at 02:00 AM PDT End Date: Jul 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT
Start Date: Jul 16, 2020 at 02:00 AM PDT End Date: Jul 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT
Start Date: Jul 20, 2020 at 01:00 AM PDT End Date: Jul 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT

Beauty:
50% off hair dryers                  70% off hair dryers
Start Date: Jul 01, 2020 at 10:00 PM PDT | End Date: Jul 29, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT

Jewelry and Accessories :

Pet:

Tech:

Food:

Miscellaneous:

Start Date: Jul 21, 2020 at 08:00 AM PDT End Date: Jul 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT

Join Amazon Family 30-Day Free Trial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LikeToKnowIt.

Exciting news!  I have been working extremely hard on growing my Instagram . My account went from having around 200 followers, to now almost 2,000 followers! I enjoy sharing my life, motherhood journey, and all of the deals I find. I love being apart of a bigger community.  Now for some more exciting news. After applying a few times, I am now apart of the LikeToKnowIt. Family. With this platform I am able to create images that you can shop through. So far I have made four posts, but I can't wait to create some more.  This has been an exciting journey that I hope will continue. I have made so many new connections and friends through this process. I am still learning, so bear with me.  If you have anything in particular that you are looking for, I will keep my eye out for sales on that item. Just let me know! Thank you for joining me in this journey, Marrisa  This content requires JavaScript to be enabled, and the site or browser may be disabling it. Try reactivating it to view thi

Spider Web Tape Resist Art

Spider Web Tape Resist Art * This post contains affiliate links to some of the products that I use and love. This means that if you shop directly through the links, your purchase supports my blog at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!   I have been seeing a lot of tape resist art on Pinterest and wanted to try it out with my little. Art projects that allow us to re-use items and use items that we already have at home is a huge win in my books! What is Tape Resist Art? Tape Resist art is a fun and easy art process for kids of all ages. It's done using blue painters tape, which is easy to peel up. Let's get creative today! Materials This activity is so simple and uses a lot of items that you probably have laying around your house. The great part about this activity is that the setup and cleanup is so simple and it is a lot of fun! Here are some items that you will need: Cardboard or card-stock paper Washable paint of your choice Container to hold paint, we use

Coco Village's Huge VIP Black Friday Sale

Coco Village's Huge VIP Black Friday Sale * This post contains affiliate links to some of the products that I use and love. This means that if you shop directly through the links, your purchase supports my blog at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!   Are you looking for a quality holiday toy for a little one? Checkout Coco Village . Here is their Instagram page. They have something for babies all the way to adults. We discovered Coco Village about 2 years ago when I was searching for a birthday present for my daughter’s first birthday. I saw a post for a Coco Village kitchen bundle and I bought it. I’m so glad I did, because my daughter has loved playing with it. To date it is her favorite toy to play with and I love how it inspires her imagination.                    Coco Village gifted us these fire station toys. I love that these items are high quality, so I know that they will last for the years to come. They are high quality wooden toys. These toys ar